- Substantive: comparative political behavior, comparative political institutions, public opinion, political psychology
- Methods: survey methods and measurements, research design, experimental design, multilevel modeling
- Electoral Behaviour (Essex, UG; S2020)
- Concepts and Measurements in Comparative Political Research (Essex, PG; S2020)
- Public Opinion and Political Behaviour (Essex, PG; AY2018/2019)
- Political Motivations, Engagement and Democracy in Comparative Perspective (Aarhus, PG; S2016)
- Apples and Oranges: How to Make Valid Comparisons in Comparative Political Research (Aarhus, PG; F2016)
- Political Institutions: Western Countries, EU, and Foreign Policy (Aarhus, UG; S2016)
- Introduction to American Politics (Zurich, UG; F2014)
- Fellow, The Higher Education Academy (HEA), United Kingdom, July 2019.
- Completion of Teacher Training Program (adjunktpædagogikum), Center for Teaching and Learning, Aarhus University, January 2017.
- Completion of Teaching Workshop Certificate Program, Rice University Office of Graduate & Post- doctoral Studies, November 2012.